Dynasty Financial Partners Wins 2017 Award from Private Asset Management – Best Investment Platform: Client Service
Business Wire — View Original Article
February 14, 2017
NEW YORK — (BUSINESS WIRE) — Dynasty Financial Partners is proud to announce that the firm has won the 2017 Private Asset Management Magazine Award for: Best Investment Platform: Client Service. Dynasty Financial Partners is an RIA integrated middle and back office platform for some of the leading financial advisors in the U.S.
The Private Asset Management Awards recognize high performing investment firms and wealth advisors operating within the private asset management industry. The PAM Awards are a much sought-after industry accolade, and Dynasty has now won six PAM Awards since 2012.
Dynasty received the Best Investment Platform: Client Service Award at the Private Asset Management Magazine Award ceremony on February 13th, 2017 in New York City.
“We are delighted to be recognized for our outstanding client service,” said Dynasty’s President and CEO Shirl Penney. “Dynasty has seen significant momentum since the launch of our Values Pillar initiative in 2016. Our clients have worked with us on designing our Pillar offering; our clients make us better every day so we always accept any industry recognition with them on behalf of our community.”
When an independent firm is powered by Dynasty, the advisors continue to own and operate their own business while having access to the scale, intellectual capital, practice management, proprietary desktop technology and an advisory community of a much larger firm and network.
Dynasty’s Core Values Pillars are provided to support each Network firm’s growth and include:
- Dynasty Community includes Dynasty’s Annual Summit, Regional Peer Events and Education Series.
- Dynasty Technology includes a proprietary advisor platform the Dynasty Desktop, custom-designed CRM, billing, financial planning; performance reporting, and Dynasty digital client solution including the Dynasty client portal and Dynasty iPhone App.
- Dynasty Finance includes P&L budgeting & capital sourcing, bookkeeping, mergers & acquisitions support, and succession planning and structuring.
- Dynasty Investments/Operations includes investment research and consulting, research center and analytical tools, Dynasty TAMP and Capital Markets/Investment Banking.
- Dynasty Marketing includes brand/marketing strategy, communications, client experience and digital marketing.
- Dynasty Compliance includes legal structure & governance, RIA Registration and Licensing, Dynasty Compliance Services and Network compliance support.
- Dynasty Practice Management includes business design & consulting, implementation & transition services, dedicated regional management and business operations.
According to Todd Thomson, Chairman, “The Dynasty Core Value Pillars are the framework we use to professionalize the Dynasty Network firms and ensure they will thrive, grow, and provide the industry’s leading support and services for their clients. It’s an honor to have our proactive RIA pillar service platform honored as the best in class in the industry.”
Dynasty Financial Partners has won the following PAM Awards since 2012:
- 2012 – Best Newcomer Advisory Consulting
- 2013 – Private Client Investment Platform – Innovation
- 2014 – Private Client Investment Platform – Innovation
- 2015 – Private Client Investment Platform – Innovation
- 2016 – Best Outsourced CIO Solution
The PAM Awards: The PAM Awards (“PAMA”) are awarded annually by Private Asset Management, a financial services industry trade publication. PAMA invites firms to compete for awards in several categories by providing answers regarding their business model, services offered, growth in client count and assets managed, countries of operation, service innovation, and performance. In addition, PAMA permits firms to provide additional information of their choosing in support of their candidacy. A panel of independent industry experts selects the nominees and winners based on a number of qualitative and quantitative performance indicators. PAMA does not release statistics on the number of firms competing. Nomination or receipt of a PAMA is not necessarily indicative of any particular client’s experience or a guarantee that the firm will perform in the future as it did during the period evaluated by PAMA. They are sponsored by Private Asset Management magazine, a publication of Pageant Media.
About Dynasty Financial Partners
Dynasty Financial Partners develops, sources and integrates management capabilities for some of the industry’s leading independent investment advisor firms. Dynasty’s integrated platform services delivery chassis offers a customized, open-architecture wealth management solutions and technology platform supporting advisors as they protect and seek to grow their clients’ wealth. Dynasty’s core principle is “objectivity without compromise,” and the firm is committed to crafting solutions that allow investment advisors to act as true fiduciaries to their clients.